We dispense NHS prescriptions and will give advice on how to get the most benefit from your medicines. We keep a comprehensive stock of medicines and use a fast and an efficient wholesaler service to enable us to fill all prescriptions promptly.
We can dispense NHS repeat dispensing prescriptions issued by your doctor. Ask us for more information about this service.
All medicines are dispensed in child resistant containers unless you ask us not to.
Please remember: Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children. Our pharmacist can advise you on safe storage of medicines.
NHS Unwanted Medicines Service
Please return all unwanted medicines to the pharmacy where we will dispose of them safely.
NHS Health Advice and Self-Care
The pharmacist and our trained assistants are available for advice on all medicines and minor ailments. We can also give you advice on how to live a healthy life, for example, advice on how to stop smoking or healthy diets. Self Care information is also available on our user friendly website: pharmacykwik.co.uk We can also direct you to other sources of advice and assistance if we cannot help you ourselves.
Patient Medication Records
Our computer allows us to keep records of all your prescriptions dispensed by us. This helps us check for possible problems, such as interactions between medicines and will help us deal with any queries you may have.
We comply with the Data Protection Act and the NHS code of practice on confidentiality. If you want to discuss the records we keep, please ask to speak to the pharmacist.
We provide the above NHS services on behalf of:
NHS Bury Clinical Commissioning Group
21 Silver Street,
Bury, BL9 0EN
Tel: 0161 762 3100
Repeat Prescription Service
We offer a repeat prescription service. Please ask our pharmacist for further details about this.
We stock a vast range of over the counter medicines, vitamins and mineral supplements and other health & beauty products, please visit pharmacykwik.co.uk for further information.
We can advise on medical requirements for travellers, including anti-malaria treatments. We also stock a range of sun care creams, bite and sting relief creams, flight socks and over the counter travel sickness remedies.
We also provide Care Home Services, Home Delivery Services and a Gluten Free Food Supply Service. Please email or call to discuss these NHS enhanced services.
We can dispense private prescriptions as prescribed by your doctor. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team on: 0161 773 1456 with details of your prescription for more information including up to date prices.
If you would like any more information about any of the services mentioned in this leaflet, please call us on free phone 0800 023 2295 or email email@example.com
Comments, Suggestions, Complaints and Compliments
Our aim is to give the highest possible standard of service. We would like you to tell us what you think about the service we provide at this pharmacy.
If you have any suggestions, comments or complaints please speak to a member of staff either by calling PharmacyKwik on 0800 023 2295 or alternatively you can email is on firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome any general comments about the services we provide and any suggestions of ways in which we can improve our services to you.
We operate a complaints procedure as part of the NHS system for dealing with complaints. Our system meets national criteria. Our Pharmacist will give you further information.
You may also seek advice from the local Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS). PALS are not part of the complaints procedure itself but they might be able to resolve your concerns informally or they can tell you more about the complaints procedure and independent complaints advocacy services:
Patient Advice and Liason Service (PALS):
Care of The Patient Services Team,
Greater Manchester Commissioning Support Unit,
St. James House, Pendleton Way,
Salford, M6 5FW
An independent complaints advocacy service (ICAS) is available to provide advice and support for people who wish to complain about the NHS. Please use the telephone number below to get in touch with ICAS or for further information:
Tel: 0808 802 3000
Our staff work extremely hard to provide you with the best possible service. Please treat them with the courtesy and respect they deserve.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide services to individuals who act in a violent, threatening or aggressive manner.
When we are closed:
When this pharmacy is closed, for any health problem advice and details of other health services, contact NHS Direct, 24 hours a day.
Call 111 or visit: www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk
Rear Unit, 56 Parksway,
Tel: 0161 773 1456
GPhC Premises Registration Number: 1116209
OPENING HOURS: Monday – Friday: 9am – 8pm | Saturday: 9am – 7pm
This pharmacy is owned by: Allbro’s Pharmacy Ltd.
Clearblue Fertility Monitor - proven to almost double the chances of conceiving
The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is the most advanced home method of maximising your chances of getting pregnant. Research shows that the Clearblue Fertility Monitor increases the chances of conceiving by 89% over the first two cycles of use.
Most home ovulation tests identify the 2 peak fertility days during your cycle by detecting the surge in Luteinising Hormone (LH) that triggers ovulation. The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is unique as it tracks 2 hormones to typically identify up to 6 fertile days it not only shows you your 2 peak fertility days, it can also inform most women of an extra 1-5 days of high fertility prior to their peak fertility. Since your partners sperm can survive in your body for several days, making love on all of these days can lead to conception.
How does the Clearblue Fertility Monitor Work?
It even warns you when your period is due. This allows you to prepare for your next cycle, or, if you think your period is late, to test for pregnancy.
Its natural, non-invasive and easy to use.
The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is suitable for women whose natural cycle normally lasts between 21 and 42 days.
1) You can start using the monitor on the first day of your next cycle (but not before). On this day, you set the ‘M’ button which tells the Monitor that your period has started and a new cycle has begun. It also establishes a 6 hour ‘testing window’ during which time you must perform a test on the days requested by the monitor.
2) All that you need to is switch on your Clearblue Fertility Monitor every day at any time in the 6 hour testing window.
3) On mornings when the Monitor requires further information about your hormone changes, a test will be requested.
4) First remove the test stick from its protective wrapper and use it immediately.
5) Take a sample of your urine by holding the sample end of the test stick pointing downwards in your urine stream for 3 seconds only or immerse it for 15 seconds in a sample of your urine which you’ve collected in a clean dry container. Its important to use the first urine after you wake up, as this contains the highest concentration of hormones.
6) Keeping the stick pointing downwards, take the cap off the handle and place it over the ‘wet’ end of the test stick. Wipe the test stick to remove any excess urine that may be present on the casing prior to insertion into the test stick slot.
7) Holding the test stick by the cap and with the cut corner of it pointing downwards puit it into the test stick slot
8) Push the test stick down until it lies flat and click into place.
9) The display will flash the test stick symbol for 5 minutes while the monitor reads and interprets the information from your test stick.
10) At the end of 5 minutes the remove test stick symbol will flash on the display screen. When you have removed the test stick your fertile status will be displayed.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use